I am SUPER bored today, and so in my boredom, I googled hobbies for women. Blogging was one of the suggestions on every website I searched. Therefore, I decided to check out my old blog. When I say old, I mean old! My first two posts are from over a year and a half ago. I've decided to do a quick update for my good ol blog and then see if this "blogging" hobby works out for me or not over the next little while. (Maybe I can make it my journal?) Well, alrighty.... UPDATE (in bullet points):
- My hunk boyfriend Jason that are in the previous pictures- yeah... I ended up marrying the guy.
- I have been happily married for almost a year and a half now.
- School- I passed level three practicum with straight A's and just last week passed my student teaching at Sally Mauro Elementary in Helper, Utah. I now have two ESL classes and have to test into Math 2020 to finish up my schooling. If I can't test into 2020 then I will have to do 1050 again and then do 2020 in the summer... BLAH I'm ready to be done with school! Jason is doing online and broadcast classes at USU Eastern. He also works online for his father at home.
- Where have I been? Jason and I lived in Logan for school last year. This year, we live in Price, so I can be closer to my family and for my student teaching. It has been fun being close to family. We also got called as Primary teachers in our ward for eight to nine year old children. It is really fun!
- I think those are the major updates. Of course, a LOT of other adventures have happened to us over the time of our engagement, wedding, and marriage. However, I'm already done with writing on my "blog", so I think this works for now. Until next time with my "new" hobby...
Natalie
No comments:
Post a Comment